Acti 9 iDPN
Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 40A
Our highly flexible, robust and easy-to-use overcurrent circuit breakers are designed to provide much needed protection in residential and small building applications.
- معرفی محصول
- نظرات کاربران
Acti 9 is an extensive range of DIN rail mounted, phase-neutral miniature circuit breakers (iDPN, iDPN F and iDPN N). Boasting exclusive features, they provide absolute protection to circuits against short-circuit currents and overload currents in both residential and small building applications.
- Suitable for isolation in compliance with IEC/EN 60898-1 and/or IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Available in 1P+N, 3P and 3P+N for circuits with In from 1 A to 40 A.
- Breaking capacity at 4500 A, 6000 A and up to 10 kA.
- Wide range of tripping curves available: B, C.
- Green strip on toggle provides positive contact indication, guaranteeing that all poles are opened.
- Padlocking accessories provide additional protection.
- Class 2 insulation for optimal protection of operators and unqualified persons.
- Optimal protection with class 3 limitation.
- Highly robust design with pollution degree 3 rating in compliance with IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Wide range of operating temperatures: -25 - 70°C.