تابلو کمپکت فشارمتوسط اشنایدر الکتریک
ساختار ماژولار و تا سطح ولتاژ 24کیلوولت
این تابلوها بصورت ماژولار بوده و عایق آن از نوع هوا AIS می باشد.
نصب و راه اندازی و بهره برداری از این مدل تابلوها آسان و مطمین و با ایمنی بسیار بالا می باشد.
Modular Switchboard up to 24 kV
An Air-Insulated modular switchboard that guarantees hi-reliability for your underground secondary distribution, flexible and easy to install and operate.
- معرفی محصول
- نظرات کاربران
Comprehensive range composed of metal-enclosed switchgear and controlgear modular units up to 24 kV, easily adaptable to your specific requirements Containing fixed or withdrawable circuit breaker, using SF6 or vacuum breaking technology, switch-disconnector and contactor Rated current 400, 630 and 1250 A Short-circuit current up to 25 kA Internal arc withstand: 12,5 kA/1s and 16 kA/1s ,IAC: A-FL and A-FLR. Additional internal arc withstand for 20 kA/1s ,IAC A-FL and A-FLR upwards exhaust Control, monitoring and protection devices providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime Sepam and VIP relays Easergy T200S telecontrol interface Flair fault passage indicator Contractual
warranty Period : 18 months
The SM6 range is a comprehensive and upgradable offer of highly reliable Air-Insulated modular units for all your medium-voltage secondary underground distribution applications. Combining flexibility with simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrate of Schneider-Electric know-how.
Medium-voltage section in MV/LV transformer substations in distribution systems Medium-voltage consumer or distribution substations up to 24kV. Medium-voltage industrial switchboard.
the F400 range offers a full choice of perfectly adaptable, pre-designed functional unitsThe F400 offer is composed of
F400 Vacuum which covers all performances up to 36kV - 2500A - 31.5 kA/3s
F400 SF6 which covers all performances up to 36/40.5 kV - 2500/1250A - 40 kA/3s // 31.5 kA/3s
The F400 range, in association with Sepam digital control units, is designed to interface with new or existing supervision systems
- Technology: Vacuum and SF6
- Standard: IEC
- Rated voltage: 36 kV (Vacuum) / up to 40.5kV (SF6)
- Busbar system: Single
- Rated current busbar: Up to 2500A
- Rated operational current: Up to 2500A
- Rated peak withstand current: 31.5kA (Vacuum) / 40kA (SF6) Internal Arc Classification: AFLR 25kA/1s – 31.5kA/0.5s(Vacuum) ,25kA/1s - 31.5kA/0,5s - 40kA/ 0,15s(SF6)
- Loss of service continuity: LSC 2B
- Partition class: PM
Improved continuity of service: Its design ensures an excellent level of reliability. Network diagnosis and maintenance have a reduced impact on power distribution. Universal symbols, position indicators and mechanical and electrical interlocks guide the operator, thus ensuring incorrect operations are avoided
The F400 range is present on all electrical distribution markets
Energy: HV/MV substations, MV/MV substations Infrastructure: hospital, airports, subways
Industries: oil, cement, mine" />
The PIX MCC is a “Slimline” single tier Fused Vacuum contactor that can be used in a wide range of applications including heavy industry, power stations and O & G processes
- Ratings up to 7.2 kV / 315A / 40/50 kA, 3150 A busbars
- Flexible installation: back to wall, front access, or rear cabling
- Designed to meet O&G Client Specifications i.e. Shell DEP
- Flexible Current transformer configurations using encapsulated ring CT’s for all ratings
- Multi-contactor motor starting applications available
- Suitable for Motor, Feeder and Capacitor switching
- Designed and tested to the latest standards - IEC 62271-200
- Loss of Service Continuity - LSC 2B
- Partition Class - PM
- Internal Arc Classification (IAC) AFLR duration 1 s
- Contractual warranty Period : 18 months
- Flexible installation: back to wall, front access or rear cabling
- Easy access to the main cabling at the front of the cubicle
- Direct “line up” with PIX circuit breakers
- Same appearance and operating points as the rest of the PIX range simplifying operator training and intervention
It is compact in design and uses vacuum circuit breakers. Ratings up to 4,000 A / 40 kA for 12 kV and 17.5 kV range Ratings up to 2,500 A and 31.5 kA for 24 kV range Single and double busbar, insulated busbar Loss of Service Continuity - LSC 2B PM Floor, top or rear cable connection Back-to-wall or rear access configurations Current and voltage transformers on busbar or cable side Availbale with IS current limiter (Fault Current Limiter) Internal Arc Classification (IAC) AFLR duration 1 s according to IEC62271-200 Note: SF6 technology is stopped and VEIVACUUM is still available. For France SF6 25kA is still available.
Space saving, flexible cubicle width and back-to-wall installation Safe and reliable with a full 1 second Internal Arc Classification - AFLR Comprehensive interlocking, with all operations from the front Can be fully installed from the front of the cubicle Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle Applications Energy: HV/MV substations, MV/MV substations, wind farms Infrastructure: hospital, airports, subways, railways Industries: oil, cement, mine" />